Our industry is now, more than ever, ready to move to decentralized trials (DCT) and design hybrid protocols that support trial continuity and have a more patient-centric approach.
Through discussions with our clients, it’s clear that most sponsors have struggled to implement DCT and need an innovative, modern technology platform that enables more efficient and future-ready trial processes.
The unique architecture of encapsia brings the technology to the data and provides an agile, revolutionary way to support decentralized clinical trials, allowing:
- You to conduct a trial visit at a patient’s home, avoiding the need for patients to travel to site
- Easy to use eSource: encapsia Direct Data Capture (DDC) is an easy to use iOS app that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. Data is saved in real-time in the cloud and can be captured even when offline
- Smooth patient interaction: Sites can request drug dispensation, perform drug accountability, or randomize directly from the encapsia. As IRT data is automatically pushed to the platform in real time, patient contact time is smooth and quick. We also offer “hyper-integration” that adds even more speed to data delivery, reconciliation, and aggregation
- Less monitoring: With DDC there is no transcription of the clinical data, so no need for source data verification (SDV), reducing site visits by trial monitors
- Instant data quality: Complex validation and edit checks run immediately on data entry to ensure clean data from the start
- Adaptability and easy adoption: encapsia supports both EDC and eSource DDC within the same study, allowing clinical teams the flexibility to manage site preferences or capabilities as needed
- Industry leading visualizations of all your clinical data and metadata that support real-time data monitoring and oversight of study progress, enabling all stakeholders to make faster decisions and gain insights from key data views like patient profiles
- Third party data, for example laboratories, ePRO, or wearables, can be uploaded by the user leveraging automated transfer rules with minimal intervention or take advantage of APIs for rapid data ingest and integration
- All round database availability: encapsia is available 24 x 7 for the entire study team with no end user downtime for mid-study design changes or maintenance
- Straightforward integration with other systems to support simplified site workflows e.g. eCOA, ePRO, patient randomization or legacy EDC
As the industry accelerates the adoption of new technologies, now is the time you need a modern DCT platform: powerful, flexible and innovative. Take control of your clinical data and remove the barriers to trial continuity.
Step Forward with encapsia and let us demonstrate how choosing the right technology can transform your trials of tomorrow.