Easy to use EDC with immediate and powerful validation
Meet Entry, the Encapsia web app for EDC (Electronic Data Capture). It gives sites the ability to transcribe and view eCRF data using a modern interface with advanced navigation facilities. Entry was designed to re-focus on the most important aspects of electronic data capture:
- To make data entry quicker and simpler.
- To make it easy to find what you want.
- To present you with all the information you need.
The app is intuitive, easy to use, and a fully integrated part of the Encapsia suite. The app focuses on making data entry less time-consuming and arduous, featuring modern data entry controls and simple, easy to read screens all designed to help sites when transcribing their data, rather than adding to their workload. It can be used alone or in conjunction with the eSource app, giving flexibility across sites in the same trial or even within a site.
Benefits of EDC with the Encapsia Entry App:
- Data are captured easier and faster: Entry’s summary screen shows key data for each subject, allowing you to filter and search for specific subjects and to take high-level actions like signing or crossing out. The data entry interface allows you to view all the data for a visit in a single screen, while smart navigation controls mean you can move quickly between different subjects, visits and pages, with minimal clicking and reloading of data.
- Cleaner data: Validation checks fire as data is entered and site staff can either respond to queries within the eCRF page or manage them in a dedicated queries screen. They can access the full history of a data point, showing them not just data changes and audit trail information but queries, query responses and signature and lock events
- Enhanced flexibility: The system supports multiple methods of navigation and data entry, so whether your interaction style relies more on the keyboard or mouse you’ll be equally at home. Simple, clear icons and totals tell you what you need to know, guiding you to queries and showing you what’s locked and what’s been signed
- Less time consuming for sites: Quick navigation facilities, easy and swift data entry within an intuitive app, all contribute to sites spending less time and making less errors whilst recording patient data
- Immediate data access: like with all Encapsia apps, there is instant, live access to all data collected at the point of entry offering an accurate overview of the current status as well as progress of the trial.
“Encapsia this is the best eCRF we have ever worked with”.
As part of the Encapsia ecosystem, the Entry App focuses on the EDC user experience. Other areas of functionality that are often forced into “EDC” are handled by other, dedicated parts of Encapsia, but all sharing a single data platform.
Advantages of EDC with the Encapsia Entry App
A modern, intuitive interface that's designed for the web. All data is instantly saved, allowing validation to occur in real-time.
An EDC system that just focuses on EDC. Data entry is made simple, with all the tools for EDC in one place. Other functions not needed to be used with EDC are located within other apps.
See more of your data on screen, flagged with clear icons and with easy access to the subject summary and full datapoint history.
Advanced navigation facilities allow you to move swiftly through the eCRF with minimal loading times.
Data is stored automatically on the Encapsia server – there’s no save button.
An integral part of the Encapsia clinical data suite meaning you have access to the full power of Encapsia.