Monitor and control your study with live and interactive data visualizations and dashboards
Other clinical trial data systems claim to have “live” insights. Insights in Encapsia are truly live as they allow you to access all trial data in real time. And because Encapsia uses a single data repository, you only need to use one interface to see all available data.
The Encapsia Insights App uses the latest analytics tools to create highly sophisticated views of your trial, so insights in Encapsia are more than data visualizations: they are interactive and allow you to take immediate actions within the system, for example by clicking on a data point within a chart to see the relevant eCRF page. In addition, by using Encapsia Tags you can highlight that data, share comments and agree actions with your colleagues.
Benefits of the Encapsia Insights App
- Immediate data visualizations: As soon as data is entered into Encapsia, whether it’s through eSource, EDC, third party data, or through an integration, the insights immediately represent this data in visualizations.
- Cleaner, higher quality data: Users can look closely at each data point and also take a big picture view to see trends and outliers
- Earlier decision-making in the study cycle: With data immediately available, you can utilize data visualizations to guide you through data cleaning and review, allowing you to act in real-time and make decisions concerning the study.
- Full control and flexibility (See what’s important to you): Selecting from a gallery of insights, you can customize your dashboard to show the information that is important to you. The insights on your dashboard can then be configured further, giving you full control over how you represent your data.
- View trial data more clearly: Users can see the data in whichever way suits them best, adjusting parameters such as the level and the trial hierarchy, the chart type or the time frame of the data they are viewing.
- Fully actionable, interactive insights: When an outlier is identified, users are able to raise queries on a specific data point and can drill through other Encapsia apps where they can see the data in the context of the CRF, where it was originally recorded or raise queries.
- Easy to track issues and resolve them: Users can create tags. These give the study team the ability to track issues and define resolutions, right from the Insights.
- All integrated within one system: everything occurs within one environment, without having the need to log into different systems and lose time.
How about some examples...
Identify outliers in your clinical data. Drill from an outlier to the CRF, or mark the outlier as reviewed. View Larger
Dashboards - Site Performance
Compare all sites with dashboards to help identify if sites are on track. View Larger
Track your Subjects
As subjects progress through a trial they move through difference statuses. Insights can use this metadata in its data visualisations View Larger
Advantages of the Encapsia Insights App
Insights are live representations of the data. When data is entered into Encapsia it is immediately available to the insights.
Each insight can be interactive, so that you can focus on the data that matters to you.
Raise tags, mark items as reviewed, drill through to the Conduct App directly from an insight.
Each user can construct a dashboard that is specific to them. Insights can be moved around on the screen.
Each insight can be enlarged so that you can see it in full screen mode.
Insights are not restricted to just the clinical data. Insights can also be used for all the metadata, for example, site by site comparison on numbers of queries per page.